Friday, May 10, 2013

First Week of Marriage!

 Life is so great that I feel I need to kiss everyone I see!!

Anthonie and I are having fun settling the nest this week.   We have about ten days before Anthonie goes back to work and we need to use our time wisely!  Before long, he'll be back to his long, hard 12-hour days (thanks, baby, for working so hard so we can have a home!)

The house is so cute!  Anthonie did a very good job choosing a place that is much to my liking and the perfect size for us right now.  But let me tell you--it is a disaster!  Finding a spot for everything is much harder than it looks!  (See Exhibit A & B below!)


Exhibit A: Messy Kitchen Boxes
Exhibit B: Me freaking out about the mess!

Anthonie's Grape-flavored Mexi-stach
 While we're cleaning up, we're also having a lot of fun!   For example, Anthonie discovered a new favorite Naked juice.  It's very rich and delicious, like a deep red wine.  In fact, we call it Mormon-wine (but the real name is Pomegranate and Blueberry... not as cool, I know!)  We love it!

Anthonie attacked me and tried to share his mexi-stache with me.  But all I could say was, "It will ruin my life!"  Which made him laugh and try to get it on me even more.  It doesn't sound as funny now, but it really was.  I guess you had to be there.
Lately, I've been dreaming of a couch.  I want one so bad.  But we're sooooo broke!  So I went to the thrift store, and I thought about this one.  What do you think?  Have you ever bought a used couch?  Tell me HERE.
Yesterday, I finally got my kitchen done.  It feels so good to have a place for everything. All our wedding gifts are tucked inside the cabinets, but they are all so cute!!! Thank you to everyone who showered us with love and presents!  Rest assured, they are being used!!

Loving our first week of marriage! :)
Wedding Bird on Dash

Lastly, I want all the bridal party to know that we are keeping a token of their love for us on the dashboard of our car.  Thank you for decorating it, but seriously, it's hard to get off!  I think the bird will stay put here though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment