Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Baby is Coming Home!

 I went and paid for the couch on Monday.  But our friends Dano and Jeremiah were not free to help us get it home until Thursday.  It's been the longest wait of my life.  Every day I just kept dreaming about lounging in my comfy sofa.  I was so excited that it was coming home that I took a million pictures of the process.


Anthonie, Jeremiah and the warehouse guys loading my baby up.  Dano's as excited as I am!

Did I mention it was raining?  Our friends are the best!!!

Sofa waiting for the feet!
 I wanted to get home and set it up IMMEDIATELY.  But we had made plans to play racquetball with Dano and Jer in exchange for hauling our sofa.  So we unloaded it at home, then headed to the Navy gym. 

Dano and I played a game, in which I lost horribly (but I'll get better, maybe?)  Then we watched and played with cute baby Breken the rest of the time.  After the boys played several games (and Anthonie lost them all--which serves him right for bragging!), we headed to Pita Pit for dinner. Yummmm...

By the time we got home, it was really late.  I was still excited about getting the feet on our sofa, but Anthonie wasn't too thrilled.  He was a good sport though and did all the hard parts.  I'm so lucky to have him!

Finally put together!


It feels so good to have a sofa!

No comments:

Post a Comment