Monday, July 8, 2013

There's No Such Thing As A Good-bye

Anthonie left for a DET yesterday. I'm not excited about it and have been in denial that it was really coming all week.  It was hard to say goodbye and I'm the only wife who came to the terminal to kiss my sailor goodbye.  After he left, I immediately wanted to go home to Utah and even spent half of a day learning about Space-A travel in the hopes I could fly home for free.  (No such luck -- he has to be with me, or on orders of 120 days.)
Last photo together... on Anthonie's new phone
 I spent the late night before he left writing some LOVE NOTES for him to find in his luggage!  He had a hard time finding the V and the N, but he was sweet enough to take a photo for me!

LOVE NOTES
My hubby loves me so much, he even made an antique version of the picture!  (His new phone is really cool!)  I love that Anthonie knows how to make me feel special and appreciated.  I hope that my efforts to keep his spirits high helped him to feel as loved as he makes me feel.  We're so happy to be married!
Antique LOVE NOTES
Now that hubby's away, I'm going to be working on a lot of projects in the next few days!  Stay tuned for photos and a tour of our cute house!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment